Online consultations are a convenient way to attend an appointment. FNSA uses Skype™ for online consultations and are best suited to;
- Residents of remote regions or with limited health access nearby
- Those with limited access to services outside business hours
- Dietary analysis
- Dietary education
- 2-3 clear goals and practical strategies to help you achieve sustainable change.
- Resource worksheets to help you through the process (emailed to you).
- Ongoing support and review sessions as required.
What you will need for an online consultation
- You will need to download Skype™ on your computer. You can download from the Skype™ website here.
- You will need to have fast internet connection
- Please practice using Skype™ with family or friends prior to booking your appointment to ensure the connection is good quality
Medicare does not provide a rebate for online consultations. You may be entitled to a rebate through your Private Health Fund, please contact them prior to purchasing an appointment if you unsure of your level of cover.
Book your appointment:
- Purchase your appointment using the appropriate link below
- Once your purchase has been received, we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange your initial appointment
- 1 x 1 Hour Initial Skype™ Consultation ($120)
- 1 x 1 Hour Initial Skype™ Consultation – Concession ($100)
Call 1800 960 155 or email email@example.com for more details.
Skype – 1 Hour Initial Consultation
$ 120 AUD
1 x 1 HOUR SKYPE™ DIETITIAN INITIAL CONSULTATION ($120 AUD)
Skype™ – 1 Hour Initial Consultation (concession)
$ 100 AUD
1 x HOUR SKYPE™ DIETITIAN INITIAL CONSULTATION ($100 AUD)