At FNSA, we have dietitians dedicated to helping you make the dietary and lifestyle changes necessary to achieve realistic and sustainable goals. We encourage you to be involved in personalising meal plans to suit your individual lifestyle, and believe that healthy eating can also include eating the foods you love.
Is your goal for 2017 on this list?
- To get back into shape
- To reduce your risks of developing type 2 diabetes
- To provide healthy, nutritious meals for yourself and your family
- To prepare your body for pregnancy
Or, maybe some of these have been on your mind for a while and it’s time to make a change?
- Achieve your healthy weight goals
- Lower your cholesterol levels
- Lower your blood pressure
- Eat healthy, nutritious foods
- Learn new recipes
- Reduce takeaway foods
- Address emotional eating
- Avoid eating too much sugar, saturated fat and salt
- Drink less alcohol
- Learn about food labels
- Exercise more
Make 2017 the year you focus on your health. To make it even easier we are offering new clients $10 off initial appointments during January, 2017.
For more information or to book please call: 0401 448 854