It is believed that healthy eating habits acquired in early childhood can potentially provide a strong nutritional basis for well-being in adulthood and old age.
A dietitian can offer advice and support with;
- Food intolerances
- Vegetarian or Vegan diets
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Other common areas of professional, nutritional advice include;
- Introducing solid foods
- Healthy eating for toddlers
- Managing toddler mealtimes
- Fussy eaters/Feeding difficulties
Individualised meal plans can be tailored to meet needs of both the child and the whole family.